Friday, April 22, 2011

A Girl Loves A Surprise...

You'd think after my many years on this planet, I would have experienced a surprise party (or even a lame attempt at one).  Nope, not a single one.  

This year I'll admit, I was a little suspicious.  I had a sneaking suspicion that my amazingly intuitive and thoughtful boyfriend was up to something...I just didn't know what.  

It wasn't until the night of my birthday, when I was blindfolded for our dinner date, that I was convinced something was up.  
This is what I walked into...

My beautiful friends gathered around a table at Bluehour, a lovely French bistro that I'd been dying to try.

Needless to say, the boy did good. We're talking major boyfriend points here...

Like, I should have all puppy potty responsibilities for a week, points. (I won't).




After a delish dinner and drinks, the after party commenced a la maison de Jaime et Taylor.

    Individual wine boxes (with straws!) Why didn't I think of this??!
 




An amazing evening (from what I can recall).












And then....
The aftermath.
                                     Birthday s.u.c.c.e.s.s.

No comments:

Post a Comment