Tuesday, May 15, 2012

As it's just recently begun to dawn on me that my time in Paris is coming to a close, I've been feeling especially nostalgic these days.  As a result of much time spent scrolling through pictures and blog posts, which I realize have been painfully vague at times (but trust me, there's a reason for this), I've decided to dedicate a post to some of the highlights of this crazy adventure that I'm infinitely happy I chose to embark on...   


Day 1: Reunited at last (he's thrilled, I swear) 



The realization that this is my city.










...and that this is the view from my room.



Aubs in France!


          
         Mornings in Bretagne...relaxation at it's finest.
Despite an incident that included throwing up into a bowl next
to my bed, this week spent in the country was incredible.
If this isn't happiness, I don't know what is.
















Ok, maybe this...

Paris, you've been good to me. Very, very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment