Saturday, May 26, 2012


"There is never any ending to Paris and the memory of each person who has lives in it differs from that of any other...Paris was always worth it and you received return for whatever you brought to it"

If this is true, Mr. Hemingway, then I must have brought my very best to Paris, because what it's given me in return is quite immeasurable.  Looking back through journal entries from the past three months is like reading someone else's life.  One that is far more thrilling, scandalous, and altogether intriguing than my own.  Sometimes I don't even know who this girl is.  

But I'm finding that I actually kind of like her.  

So I thank you, Paris for bringing her to my attention, and Mr. H for reminding me that there's much more where that came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment